Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Comparisons

               Now that you have completed some research on your chosen career, how does it measure up to a career in Human Services? Please make a note of the two careers by name and write about what they have in common. Use your fact sheets to compare the two. After comparing the two careers, decide and write about what those similarities mean to you. Could you work in Human Services? Does it confirm your chosen career and academy or does it make you want to change it?



                 The final job that I chose from Career Cruising is to be Veterinarian. This measures up to Human Services because I would be treating an animal that needs care. This job relates to human services because it is taking care of something that needs to be done, but the person who needs something done is unable to do that task. A job that I chose was a nanny. This helps the parents with teaching discipline and how to act to their children's responses to everyday situations.  Another job that I chose was to be a Childcare Worker. This job is helping a child in any aspect that is needing attention. I could work in human services because I have the ability to help people and do it a timely manner. This does confirm that my chosen career and academy is the one I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment